Parallex Bank internet Banking is a unique extension of our Banking Hall and interbank Services.
HOW TO APPLY
To Complete the Internet Banking Application Form, download the form below.
The form can either be scanned and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org OR submitted at any Parallex Bank branch.
Call Our helpdesk to obtain your log-in details on
Once you have successfully logged on, please remember to change your password by selecting the 'Personal' option from the menu. It is very important you keep your security details secret at all times to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
If you are still experiencing problems in the use of this service or would like further information about online banking, please email your queries.
After you have received your security details, all you have to do is:
• Log on to www.parallexbank.com
• Click on the e-banking login menu on the homepage.
• Enter your user ID and password and then click the login button.
• Change the password to one of your choice.
• Click here to view the Internet banking user guide
The safety and confidentiality of customers' personal information is our top priority. The security system makes use of the latest in technologies, standards, and business practices to guarantee customer security including:
• 128 bit data encryption between your computer and internet banking system.
• Keypad for PIN entry to guard against password cloning.
• The use transaction code to complete a transaction.
• Secret questions and answers.
• User ID and Passcode and smartcard Array.
Benefits of Internet Banking
With Internet Banking, you can, enjoy the convenience of managing your finances quickly and easily at a time that suits you. You can bank safely and securely – at work, home or abroad.
• Access to account from anywhere in the world.
• Online real-time account monitoring facility.
• Convenience of conducting banking transactions from comfort of home/office.
• Easy Access to bank information and products.
• Effective, cheaper and easier way for our customers to communicate with banks.
• Cheaper and easier way of reaching our customers.
• Allows 24/7 access to account.
• Check your balance, monitor transactions and print your account statement.
• Pay utility bills, transfer funds between your accounts and to other beneficiaries.
• Request, confirm and stop cheques.
• Change password and update your personal details.
|INTERNET BANKING FORM.pdf||68.79 KB|